Royal Military College of Canada International Students
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
Thank you for your interest in pursuing your university studies at the RMC of Canada.
The RMC of Canada is open for admission to:
- Canadians desiring to embark on rewarding and challenging career as an officer in the CAF.
- all members of the Canadian Armed Forces and their spouses, and to
- employees of the Federal Government of Canada.
The RMC of Canada offers a number of undergraduate and graduate programmes designed to provide current and future members of the CAF meaningful and appropriate academic credentials to serve effectively in the CAF.
Please note that there are different entry paths for the RMC of Canada and that you should follow the links that are appropriate for your interests.
The RMC of Canada offers a variety of Bachelor and certificate programmes in;
New Applicants - Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)
The ROTP offers you the opportunity of combining your academic and career goals. Under the ROTP you will be enrolled in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) in a military occupation of your choosing and you will begin your military career by completing an undergraduate university programme at the RMC of Canada, or the Canadian civilian university of your choice. The ROTP is open to:
- High school students;
- College/University students.
Members of the CAF, their Spouses and DND Employees
The RMC of Canada offers a variety of academic programmes and educational opportunities, via Continuing Studies to all serving members of the CAF, spouses of CAF members, and employees of the Federal Government of Canada. Offerings include:
- Full and part time academic programmes in Arts, Science and Engineering;
- Interest Only;
- Mature Student Status;
- Subsidized Programmes: CAF members may be interested in completing their undergraduate degree at the RMC of Canada through several CAF sponsored subsidized programmes such as:
- University Training Plan – Non Commissioned Members (UTPNCM)
- Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) – Reservists
- Initial Baccalaureate Degree Programme (IBDP)
- Continuing Education Officer Training Plan (CEOTP)
- Any other DND sponsored programmes the CAF may launch from time to time;
- Visiting Students.
The RMC of Canada offers a number of post-graduate programmes
- Master's and Doctoral Degrees