Simon Fraser University Application Fees
SFU Application Fees
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
- You will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of $90 CAN (students with Canadian transcripts) or $125 CAN (students with international transcripts) by credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- The full application fee is due in 7 days after your application is submitted and your application will not be considered until the full payment has been received.
- To make an online payment, log onto your account and click on Self Service > Campus Finances > Make a Payment.
- You must have the 'pop-up blocker' on your web browser turned off (disabled) in order to make a payment.
- If you are unable to pay the application fee by credit card, see How to Pay Your Fees for alternative payment methods. If you would like to pay in person, go to Student Services at the Burnaby campus. Please specify that your payment is for your application fee (otherwise it may end up in your student account).