Simon Fraser University SFU Application Status
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
- To check the status of your application, login at https://go.sfu.ca/paprd/gradapplication.html with your User ID and password and select 'View Application Status' from the Application Services page. Through the Application Services page, you can also update your personal information and review the status of documents that are required for evaluation of your application (eg. test scores, transcripts, references, etc.). The information displayed here is updated as items are received.
- After you have submitted your application, please review your checklist for your document due dates.
- You will also be notified in writing by the Dean of Graduate Studies if you have been accepted into a program and the conditions of your acceptance.
- Please accept or decline the offer as soon as possible by informing us in the online application system and/or contacting the department in person.
- Note: Official letters of acceptance are only valid for the academic year indicated in the letter. If you are unable to accept in the term offered, the department reserves the right to reconsider your acceptance.