Brock University Tuition Fees Payment Procedure
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
|Method||Estimated Processing Time (Funds must be processed to the student account by the due date)|
|Internet, Telephone or ATM banking with major banks and most Ontario credit unions||2 business days (make payment 2 business days before the due date)|
|Western Union Bank to Bank International Payment||3-5 business days (make payment 3-5 business days before the due date)|
|In person at a Canadian Bank||5 business days (make payment 5 or more business days before the due date)|
|Mailed cheque to Brock University (post dated cheques are NOT accepted)||10+ business days (mail 10 or more business days before the due date. Lost or slow mail is beyond University control)|
|HigherEdPoints.com (turn Aeroplan® Miles into tuition dollars!)||As stated on Higher Ed Points website (higheredpoints.com). We recommend 14 business days.|
|Cash is not an accepted form of payment.||As of June 1, 2017 we will no longer accept cash for tuition and residence fees. Please choose one of the approved payment methods above.|
|Wire Payments are not an accepted form of payment.||Students who send wire payments will be subject to a $25.00 processing fee and substantial processing times. Please use Western Union Bank to Bank transfer for International funds.|
Telephone or internet banking
To pay by online banking through a Canadian bank, or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your bank account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to add Brock to your list of payees.
- Make a payment, using your Brock student number as the account number to pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine digit number, simply add two zeros at the beginning of your student number.
Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
The most efficient payment process for international students to pay their student fees is through Western Union’s Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.
To pay student fees using Western Union:
- Select Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
- Enter your personal information
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select the payment currency
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions
- Take the confirmation page to your local bank; the bank will transfer the funds to Western Union
Western Union will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Brock University, and Brock University will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account.
Helpful Western Union “how to” videos:
- Spanish (Español)
- Korean (한국어)
- Chinese-Cantonese (粤语)
- Chinese-Mandarin ( 普通话)
- Hindi (हिन्दी)
Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer
PAYING AT A BANK
To pay in person at a bank or credit union:
- Print a copy of your student Fee Statement or Fee Calculator.
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay just as you would any bill.
CHEQUE PAYMENTS-POST DATED CHEQUES OR CHEQUES WITH MISSING INFORMATION WILL BE RETURNED
To pay by cheque:
- Print your student Fee Statement.
- Make the cheque payable to Brock University.
- Record the student’s name and Student ID # on the cheque.
- Mail to: Brock University, Attn: Brock Central, 3rd Floor, 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way,
St Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
A fee of $45 will be charged for any cheques returned by the bank.