Dalhousie University Application Fees
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
Dalhousie’s undergraduate application fee is $70.
Dalhousie’s graduate application fee is $100
How to pay
You can pay your application fee online, by phone, fax, mail or at the Registrar’s Office. We accept:
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Cheque (payable to Dalhousie University) On the back of the cheque print the applicant’s full name.
- Money Order (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Bank Draft (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Cash (at the Registrar’s Office. Please do not send cash in the mail)