Mount Saint Vincent University Transcript Request
MSVU Transcript Request
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
A transcript is a complete record of your academic history. It lists classes you have taken, grades received and other information relating to your academic career including all current registrations. Official transcripts are printed on security paper and bear the signature of the Registrar.
Student records are confidential and transcripts are issued only upon the written request of the student.
Note: Transcripts will NOT be issued until financial obligations to the University have been cleared.
On the Spot Processing!If you are available to come on campus to pick up your transcript, typically, your request will be processed on the spot at the Registrar’s Service Counter in Evaristus Hall.
How to Request Transcripts:
To request a transcript, download the Transcript Request form, complete the form in full (including signature), and return it via one of the following methods:
- email as a PDF or Image attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax to 902-457-6498
- mail to: Registrar’s Office, Mount Saint Vincent University, 166 Bedford Highway, Halifax NS B3M 2J6
- or in person at the Registrar’s Office located in Evaristus Hall
Transcripts will be issued within five (5) business days after the day of receipt, EXCEPT at the end of each term when six (6) or more business days may be required.
Payment (where applicable) is required prior to processing. We accept Cash, Cheque, Debit (in person only) Visa and Mastercard.
Regular delivery by Canada Post (first class) or personal pick up (appropriate identification or authorization required) from the Registrar’s Office, are provided free of charge!
|Anywhere in the World||Free|
|Local delivery within Metro||$15.00|
1. When Fax is requested, a hard copy will be sent a no extra charge by regular Canada Post provided that an address is included on request form.
2. Students are responsible to ensure that transcripts sent by Fax are acceptable by the recipient.
3. Students are responsible to supply the exact delivery address and/or Fax number when submitting the request.
Please Note: Transcripts on file from other institutions cannot be released by this office.