Memorial University of Newfoundland Graduate Admissions
MUN Graduate Admissions
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
Choose your semester and check the deadlines
Decide when you’d like to start your studies and check the relevant deadlines for filing your application.
Identify and collect all required application materials
The basic graduate application will include the following items (ensure that your full name and date of birth or Memorial student number appear on all documents):
- Graduate Web Application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency (must be submitted by post mail)
- Additional forms and documents may be required.
- Prerequisites may be necessary. Please check the University Calendar or the Programs Page for more information and enter the necessary prerequisites information on the web application.
Submit your application
- You may submit an application online (credit card required). Current students or students who previously attended Memorial University are strongly encouraged to apply through Memorial Self Service.
- Please note that the credit card payment feature on the web application is only available from 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Newfoundland time), Sunday through Friday. It is unavailable on Saturday.
- Submit all supporting documents to:School of Graduate Studies
IIC-2012, Bruneau Centre for Research and Innovation
Memorial University of Newfoundland
230 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
or email@example.com (transcript, confirmation of degree completion, and test scores must be sent by post mail)