OUAC 101 Application Fees 2017 – 2018
OUAC 101 Application Fees
See Ontario Universities’ Application Centre OUAC Guelph for Details
All fees are non-refundable. Your application will not be forwarded to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC. Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
Reminder: If you make a change after you have paid, there may be additional fees.
All fees are listed in Canadian dollars.
Base Application Fee: $150
For the initial 3 university/program choices.
Additional Choice Fee: $50/choice
For each additional program choice beyond the first 3 (e.g., if you add 2 additional university choices, you must pay $100 in addition to the base application fee).
Any time, beyond the initial 3, that you add an additional choice there is a $50 fee, unless you withdraw a choice and then add another choice at the same institution.
- Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
- You may apply to as many Ontario universities/programs as you wish; however, you are limited to a maximum of 3 program choices at any 1 university (including its affiliates). Some universities may further limit the number of programs you can apply to.
International Service Fee: $10
If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Methods of Payment
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Prepaid credit cards and VISA debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking (Canadian banks and credit unions only). This process usually takes 2-5 business days.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
- Important: CVD is required. (What is a CVD?)
- The OUAC cannot process credit card payments over the telephone.
- Prepaid credit cards and VISA debit cards are not accepted.
- If your credit card is declined or invalid, your application will not be processed.
- When you click “Continue”, your credit card transaction will be directed to a secure third party for processing. When your credit card transaction is complete, you will be directed back to your application. A copy of your credit card transaction will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Mac users: Ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your computer or the secure third party transaction will time out and you will not be able to pay.
Online Banking (Canadian Banks and Credit Unions Only)
- Normally takes 2 to 5 business days.
- All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- This is not a debit card transaction. Once you submit your application, you must proceed to your bank’s website to submit your payment. Contact your bank for further information.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number after you submit your completed application. You need this number to pay for the application. If you have previously applied through the OUAC, update your bill payment account number to reflect the new number provided. The OUAC’s bill payment name is “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre” or an abbreviation of this name.
Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students
(Bank-to-Bank Transfer for International Payments Only)
- This method allows you to pay Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. It provides a simple and secure way of initiating a payment electronically.
- The OUAC will provide your bill payment account number when you submit your completed application.
Note: Due to international and domestic banking regulations, some currencies are unavailable. If your currency is unavailable, select an alternative currency (including US dollars) to ensure your application payment is processed.