RMC Canada Transcript and Documents Request
Visit Admissions for Universities in Canada for Details on Admission to all Canadian Universities
How to Request Transcripts and Other Documentations
- proof of enrollment,
- course descriptions,
- letters relating to statement of studies,
- certificates of graduation or,
- any other documents, please use the form below.
Requests must be made:
- via regular mail,
- via email,
- via fax or
- in person.
All requests must include an Academic Transcript and Document Request Form (pdf version, 212 kb).
If you are requesting a Diploma Replacement, please use the Diploma Replacement Request Form (pdf version, 122kb).
The list of fees is available at RMC of Canada Academic Fees.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Certified cheque or Money Order (payable to “The Receiver General for Canada”)
- Cash or Debit payments are acceptable if submitting the request in person.
Processing of Requests
- Requests are normally processed within 10 business days from the date they are received by this office.
- Requests for “Rush Service” are normally processed within 2 business days.