University of Western Ontario Required Documents Submission
If you have already completed your application for admission to Western, you will receive an Acknowledgement email from the Admissions Office. This email will provide you with your Western Student ID and give you step-by-step instructions on how to access your Student Center Account.
Western’s Student Center will help you track the receipt of your documents in the Undergraduate Admissions Office and provide you up-to-date information on the status of your application. Once you have received your acknowledgement you can:
- Obtain your Western Access code, activate your Western Identity, and access your Student Center Information.
- View Letters and look at your “To Do” List on Student Center.
Documents that are required by the Admissions Office in order to assess your admissibility to Western will be referenced in your “To Do List” located on the right hand side of the page. Once you have submitted the required documentation and it has been processed by Western (please allow sufficient time), the document’s status will be updated to indicate “Received”. Notifications to check the Student Center for updates will be emailed to you periodically.
- Request official transcripts to be sent.
Contact the schools listed to request that official transcripts be sent directly to our office from the issuing institution. (If possible, please have your school(s) include an Admissions Routing Slip.) Some applicants may be able to either self-report their grades or have their school submit predicted scores electronically. If this is a possibility for you, this information will be included in your “To Do” list of required documents.
Note: Documents take at least a few days to be processed by our office, even if sent electronically. If the documents have been mailed, or are coming from overseas, the wait time will be longer.
Documents must be sent to:
Western Student Services Building
London, ON N6A 3K7
- Prepare the requested supplementary forms, make arrangements for auditions, portfolios, and/or any other required documents such as an English Proficiency Test or SAT, etc. required by the Admissions Office.
- Check your Student Center Account to see when the requested material arrives. When we have received and processed your documents the item status will be updated to indicate “Received” on your “To Do” list. You are also able to see when an admissions decision is posted. In addition, the Admissions Office will send you correspondence via mail to let you know if you have been admitted.